luni, 29 octombrie 2007

The idols came back ?



Saturday I wanted to go to the Pink Martini concert… I wanted but was not decided... but I went anyway, around 9.30 in front of the Palace Hall, thinking that I could give some money to the security guys and they will let me in at least for the second part of the concert.
It was impossible … they where very professional, even a fly could not get in… even the technical people had to show their passports 100 time before they could get inside.
Anyway… there were some people in front of me who were arriving with the same idea as me and Ioana, so we waited a little more thinking maybe we could enter in the end…
At some point, a guy of maximum 25 years old came up to us and looking in another direction but talking to us, almost whispering he said:

I was to Diverta (a music shop) yesterday, there where no more tickets, only at 230 RON! I took a loan for this ticket… You understand? And I can’t get in.. I was hoping that at least here I will find a ticket…. Sold out…. And I took a loan for this concert….
The guy seams to be really serious… the type of “fun till I die”…

A little bit further there was a girl who wanted to see at least the dress of the singer!? …

I was starting to get confused… I was thinking maybe everybody is performing theatre here to impress the security guards or maybe they are really serious? Could there be so much desire … the idea of an idol or a star? It is true it was on a small scale but very clear all the same…

I was not at Michael Jackson concert ... but I imagine that it was the same...

Nooooo, it should been theatre… :) or not?

Un comentariu:

Daro spunea...

Dance with myself, oh oh oh


Saludos
Daro