joi, 1 noiembrie 2007

Umbrella



Umbrellas, umbrellas, my sweet little umbrellas… :)

I found a new way to identify people on the street: after umbrellas they have!!!
Today I was forced to let my bicycle at home and take my umbrella. So beside the fact that I have really get dirty on my trousers, I had the chance to see the last trend in umbrellas in Bucharest! It seams that most of the people have umbrellas from the office where they work, or from different promotions: with the fresh drinks names, or banks, or phone companies or state institution and so on. Each umbrella is bigger and bigger with a wood handle and its covering 1 meter around a person. That remind me about last summer in Vama Veche when a big rain catch me and Ioana and we borrow a umbrella from a terrace, a huge one!!! I think that this is the level where we will arrive in Bucharest: huge terrace umbrellas!!!!

Niciun comentariu: