marți, 23 octombrie 2007

Back to Black



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aygAu1x2uQo

From a very long time I wanted to post something about Amy Winehouse on my blog, I found about her only this year and she is very dear to me.

Yesterday, walking in the city (without my bicycle because I was afraid that the wind will throw me away even If I am not so skinny) I sow that Bucharest has dressed again in black. And me with my little red coat I was feeling like a red fire in the middle of the intersection. Then you ask yourself why people from Bucharest are depressed… so this is a good example: you can say that everybody is mourning. You can’t see a green, a purple, a little blue, I am not talking anymore about white this is really rare during the autumn or winter.

The “Urbans”(that means those people you see in clubs with punk hear, tie and very tide jeans from where you see a long chain to the back pocket of them ass and not only them ) are wearing a kind of army kaki. But, beside that…. Nothing!

In fact I am sure that everybody knows the answer-dark cloths are getting dirty harder!!! I am wonder when we will get away from this conception????

Niciun comentariu: