luni, 22 octombrie 2007

Chemical Brothers



If after I came back from Bonobo, I couldn't wait to write about... now I realise that it was so cool that I don't have much things to say…. Only that I wish that many others like them come here and promote them new albums.

Then I was looking again on the net to see people comments and I found super funny that now there is a kind of contest, but it is too much to say contest, about the best event of the year in Romania. There are many who are saying that Chemical Brothers have had the biggest show ( and I am agree with that), others start to compare with Sziget, that means how the CB have been to Hungary in open air, or even with Delta Music Fest. I bet that all those that are moving them nose now and make comments like this, during the concert they where in delirium and they where not thinking at anything else like Sziget or Delta Music Fest, I believe they where with them eyes out from the orbit deep in to the projections :) I was a little bit in a trip with that big clown and I was even thinking that it is the time to buy a video projector. Did anybody have a cheep one?? :)

And talking about visuals ... this week-end I sow a very nice one, so take a look here on the next link. You will like it, I am sure! Thank you Mihai!

Niciun comentariu: