joi, 18 octombrie 2007

Bonobo



Saturday I’ve been to Bonobo Concert! Verrrrrrrry nice !

But until I arrived in the mood of “very nice” I thought that I will go crazy a few time. At the beginning I had the impression that I have arrived to a country party in a village disco, (location was Becker Brau) with sausages, beer, and probably also other types of food that smelt in all the building. I really don’t want to be the one who is always “on the contrary” or as we call it in Romanian “Gica Contra” but this concert have nothing to do with the location. Anyway at some point I succeeded to pass over this and to enjoy the music. And what music… it last less that I was expected, I think that is what everybody says, but it was intense. At the end, after they have finished and a lot of people have left, those who have remained became more relax and Simon Green started to mix some music, like for his soul J I think that in a half an hour that party started again and has finished at 4.30 in the morning when I left from there.

Speaking about people, I think I never seen before so many green t-shirts and converse shoes in only one place!!!!! You could say that you are to a costume partyJ

Let’s go back to Bonobo, I will not tell you anymore about the concert … everybody knows already that it was a very good one, but it’s very strange that only a few people know Bonobo, and they know more about Ninja Tune… everybody has the compilation Ninja Tune. I think is pity that in this case it is better promoted the label company then Simon Green. Maybe in England things are different … but here…. It’s still long time until we will receive the correct information.
I was looking earlier on the internet to see what people were written about Bonobo and somebody was saying:
What a childish poster… what is it with that monkey on the poster? Which is the connection? … lol … It is very simple Bonobo is a monkey species , a chimpanzee!!! I don’t defend the people who made the poster, I even don’t know them, and I just wanted to explain the picture with the monkey... lol

Let see how it will be to Chemical Brothers!!!!!

2 comentarii:

darofalk spunea...

BUCAREST...
A MAGIC NAME, NO???

DARO
ARGENTINA

MLC spunea...

:)