miercuri, 17 octombrie 2007

Number 1



Dedicated to Pinguina!
All my love for you, my little mouse.
What can I say after such a gift, except that: you are the best!!!!

My advice for you people: find a Pinguina. I don’t know if I found her or she find me or maybe we were just looked for each other, but I do know that is so good to have her near me. I am wonder when we have built all this? It was like yesterday when we was going to school with the same bus crossing half of Bucharest….and now we are living in the same house since 3 years, and you know, there are 9 millions bicycles in Beijing but we have only 2. There are 6 billions people in the world, more or less, but we are 2 or as you said last night we are 1, because 1+1=1….this is the number of the day!
So common, go out and find your number 1 for making each other number 2 or 1….anyway is the same thing.
I am so lucky to have you IOANA!

Niciun comentariu: