miercuri, 2 aprilie 2008

The theories can become reality



I came back!

It was difficult but finally I managed. I will not tell what I‘ve done during the last 3 months, anyway nothing interesting was happening, just that I have 30 years old now.

Who has not yet this age could be interested on the subject, who has 30 already can say “ is not a big deal”. And it isn’t,…apparently..!!!

The most important thing for me is that I have arrived here with not too many traumas and that I feel good in my skin. Of course there are still a lot of things to be done but I am not in a hurry because anyway what is meant to be it will be.

For instance in the picture it is a newspaper that was flying on a street exactly on my birthday. Normally I think, I would not stop, but I was attracted by its yellow colour and I was thinking that it must be an old one. I was curious to see what is written. I always thought that is amusing to see the difference between what is written in the newspapers and what is happening for real. When I get it finally, I was surprised to see that it was a newspaper from 24th January 1981 with the title: “The theories can become reality” and the subtitle: “optical fibres have a future”

Question: how many chances there are to find on your birthday a newspaper from almost 30 years ago?... flying on the street like this….
In 1981, I was 3 years old, and on the day I found the newspaper I become 30… do I miss something here???? :)

Niciun comentariu: